Home » Visiting » Sites and Museums » Saint-Roch Chapel

Saint-Roch Chapel - Tourist Office of Saint-Remy de Provence

Saint-Roch Chapel

(Chapel)



Route de maillane, quartier des jardins 13210 Saint-Rémy-de-Provence


In 1720, during the terrible plague epidemic that ravaged the country, the inhabitants of the Quartier des Jardins enlarged the chapel dedicated to Saint Roch, protector from contagion. It was enlarged once again after 1860 and given a bell tower in 1903.
Mass: Saturday evenings in Summer at 19:00